Friday, February 22, 2013

I Bought A Used Glider - Gin Zulu Explorer

 I've just bought myself a Zulu Explorer Glider with the same color as the picture from a friend
yesterday 21/2/2013. Later on that day I did kiting at nearby field as the wind was gusty that afternoon. I guess I will be actived again in this sport. Just can't resist the need for flying. Well .. what do you know .. I just have to revise and start learning basic paragliding as I did several years before.
Oh yes..! before I forget.. there are several gears I need to have such as crash helmet, glove and one last impotant thing that is a "harness" for my glider. Ha.. ha.. ha...! Funny that I dont have harness yet but not to worry because very soon one of the Sabahan pilot are going to sell his harness for a reasonable price..

No comments:

Post a Comment